( will be available on or before Sept 24th )
Pulse Sensor is a well-designed plug-and-play heart-rate sensor for Arduino. It can be used by students, artists, athletes, makers, and game & mobile developers who want to easily incorporate live heart-rate data into their projects. The kit includes:
1) A 24-inch Color-Coded Cable, with a Standard Connector. You'll find this makes it easy to embed the sensor into your project, and connect to an Arduino. No soldering is required.
2) An Ear Clip, perfectly sized to the sensor. We searched many many places to find just the right clip. It can be hot-glued to the back of the sensor.
3) 2 Velcro Dots. These are 'hook' side and are also perfectly sized to the sensor. You'll find these velcro dots very useful if you want to make a velcro (or fabric) strap to wrap around a finger tip.
4) 3 Transparent Stickers. These can be used on the front of the Pulse Sensor to protect it from oily fingers and sweaty earlobes.
5) The Pulse Sensor has 3 holes around the outside edge which make it easy to sew it into almost anything.
Sales Policy: This item is an open source electronic sensor for developers. It is made in small batches. All sales are final. We guarantee the quality. Any defective items will be replaced with 30 days of sale.