Pulse Sensor is a plug-and-play heart-rate sensor for Arduino.
It can be used by students, artists, makers, and developers who want live heart-rate data into their projects.
The Pulse Sensor Kit includes:
1) Soft braided-wire ribbon cable. Not kidding, that one nice cable!
2) An Ear Clip that's perfectly sized to the sensor.
3) A Velcro Finger Strap, just like the pro's....
4) 4 Transparent Vinyl Dots, which make electric insulation simple.
5) The Pulse Sensor also has 3 sewing-holes, for you wearable's people.
Sales Policy: This item is an open source electronic sensor for developers. We guarantee the quality. All sales are final. Any defective items will be replaced with-in 30 days of sale.